Pink Plaid Swedish Dishcloth
I know people often get plaid and flannel confused, but fun fact: plaid is a pattern, and flannel is a fabric. Either way, I can’t wait to cozy up under a flannel blanket in my plaid button-up, and sip some hot cocoa this winter!
This cute plaid pattern Swedish dishcloth will be a cozy little addition to your kitchen this winter.
Benefits & Features:
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water-based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, woot!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks